We would like to inform you that our property has taken all the necessary protection measures to prevent and treat COVID-19.
- Hand sanitizers will be available in all common areas
- The cleanliness of the rooms and the common areas will be carried out based on the instructions we have received from the local authorities, with the use of hospital-type professional disinfectants.
- Steam cleaning for additional disinfection of all surfaces.
- For the safety of both visitors and staff, we will be keeping safety distances with floor signage.
- For reasons of public health protection, we keep a record of all visitors to the accommodation. The data must be kept (Greek Government Law 2084B / 30/05/2020_ Decision 1881/29/05/2020) so that it is possible to communicate with the close contacts of any COVID-19 impact, which may be identified later.
- Also, with the same Law, the daily change of room linen as well as the frequent cleaning of the rooms were abolished for reasons of public health protection. The rooms will be ventilated daily and the linen will be changed every third day.
- Check out time is 11am and Check in cannot be earlier than 3pm.
- You are kindly requested to settle your bill upon arrival for the minimum contact with the property’s personnel.
For reservations made from April 6, 2020 onwards, it is considered that guests are aware of the possible restrictions imposed due to the pandemic. For this reason, we suggest that you carefully choose the cancellation policy for your bookings as you may not be entitled to a refund. Please be informed of your cancellation options and rates at our “BOOK ONLINE” section.